Saturday, February 02, 2008

What's the problem honey!

A wife awoke early one morning to the sounds of her husband angrily banging around pots and pans in the kitchens.

When she goes downstairs, she sees that he is looking for something to eat but, more importantly, is very upset about something.

"What's the problem, darling? Didn't your program work?"

"It worked. I wrote that code until the wee hours of the morning, and it worked!"

"Then what's the matter? Were there a lot of bugs in it?"

"I took special pains to eliminate the bugs. It worked, and it worked perfectly!"

"So what's wrong?"

"I was so tired when I finished, I decided to take a little nap, just for a few minutes."

"Did you not sleep well? Did you have a nightmare?" the concerned wife inquired.

"No, I slept perfectly well... with my head on the backspace key."

haa haa haa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

2 comments:

Dreamzz said...

kaapathara palakkam ellam illa pola... code panna :D

Nilofer Anbarasu said...

Good joke.....

//No, I slept perfectly well... with my head on the backspace key//